Emily Youatt, PhD, MPH
- Assistant Dean Office of Student Engagement and Practice
- Director, Office of Undergraduate Education
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Health Behavior & Health Education
- 1706 SPH I
- 1415 Washington Heights
- Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-2029
- PhD, Health Behavior & Health Education, University of Michigan School of Public Health. Cognate: Social Inequalities and Health. Certificate in Graduate Teaching Instruction
- MPH, Health Behavior & Health Education, University of Michigan School of Public Health
- B.A., Women & Gender Studies, University of Kentucky
Academic program development, scholarship of teaching and learning; teaching pedagogy; undergraduate education; experiential learning; the public health workforce.
- Beck AJ, Youatt, EJ. Public health workforce and education in the United States (2021). In: Holsing JW ML and Scutchfield D (Eds.), Contemporary Public Health: Principles, Practice, and Policy. 2nd edition. University of Kentucky Press.
- Anderson, OS, Youatt, EJ, Power, L, & August, E. (2021). Clinical-Track Faculty: Making Them Count in Public Health Education. American Journal of Public Health, 111(1), 30–32.
- Godley, S., Aumiller, B., Horigian, V., Khalil, N., Kruger, J., Pennel, C., Youatt, E., & Kiviniemi, M. T. (2020). Evidence-Based Educational Practices for Public Health: How We Teach Matters. Pedagogy in Health Promotion. Online First.
- Anderson, OS, August, E, Goldberg, PK, Beck, Youatt, EJ, Beck, AJ (2019). Developing a Framework for Population Health in Interprofessional Training: An Interprofessional Education Module. Frontiers in Public Health 21 (7):58.
- Bauermeister, JA, Youatt, EJ, Pingel, ES, Soler, JH, & Johns, MM (2018). Psychosocial Obstacles to Smoking Cessation Attempts Among Young Adult Sexual Minority Women Who Smoke. Behavioral Medicine, 44(2), 123-130.
- Youatt, EJ, Harris, LH, Harper, GW, Janz, NK, & Bauermeister, JA (2017). Sexual Health Care Services Among Young Adult Sexual Minority Women. Sexuality Research and Social Policy, 14(3), 345-357.
- American Public Health Association